Friday, July 8, 2011

Unless YOU change...


Matthew 18:3..."unless you change and become like little children"...


Unless YOU change...because I am unchanging. I am not moveable. I am the same yesterday, today, forever... and become like little children...You have spent your whole lives trying to grow up, trying to mature, trying to be in control of your future and your destiny. Many of you have too many pains from childhood to ever desire to go back there. You may have even been robbed of your childhood...you may not know how to act like a child. But you must let go and change and become like little children. All that is changing around you is my grace. I want you so badly to come back to me. I want to be your Father. I want you to rely on me as your provider. I want you to trust me for your future. Children do not worry about money and retirement accounts and all of the things that have occupied you over the years. They do not try to control everything and are not self reliant. They are dependent. The world has been teaching you differently and you have become it's student. Turn back to me as your teacher. Change. Trust. Release the complicated and embrace the simple. Rest. Rely on me. It's time.

No comments:

Post a Comment