Friday, July 8, 2011

Easy and Light

I haven't been able to stop thinking about this scripture all week.  Matthew 11:29 says:  " Take MY yoke upon you and learn from ME, for I am gently and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls.  For my yoke is easy and My burden is light."  These are words you can trust in and believe.  Not until now, do I think I have really understood them.  I am walking in the place that HE called me, that HE designed for me, that He ordained.  I am not there due to credentials, background, greatness, or because I filled out an application.  I am there because I hungered for the One who knows more about where I should be and what I should be doing than I ever could.  He wants to place us where it is BEST...but in order to get there, we must listen, trust totally, and obey instantly.  To be yoked with Him means that we are right beside Him.  It IS easy and light and effortless.  I just keep saying to Him this week as MSU bootcamp has started...is it really this simple Jesus?  Yes...it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment